The Teton County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking a qualified person for the position of NETWORK SPECIALIST.
TCSO’s IT department consists of three budgeted positions which include an IT Manager, a Network Specialist and a System Specialist.
– Installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks within the organization and adjoining agencies
– Ensuring the smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for our users department wide
– Oversees specification, research, design, purchase, tech support, implementation, daily operation, systems backup, training, and administration of information technology systems including computer hardware and software applications
– Administers local area network and all switches, routers, and wireless equipment
– Administers VoIP telephone, email, and voicemail systems, Internet infrastructure, and supports workstations and peripherals
– Provides computer and IT technical support and exceptional internal and external customer service, including user training and support, and system troubleshooting
SEE A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION here
The hiring range is $65,840 to $70,902 annually, based on experience, with a max salary range of $93,030. Salary for experienced applicants will be determined after experience and qualifications are examined and verified. Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, a health savings contribution, Wyoming retirement and life insurance as well as vacation, holiday, sick and comp time. Employees get use of the Recreation Center and the Town/County exercise facility and access to bus and ski pass reductions. The position is mainly weekday shifts, but would require some night and weekend work. For full benefits, please visit the Teton County Website
Application must arrive at the TCSO prior to Wednesday, July 28, 2021 @ 12:00 hrs. Oral Board interviews will be conducted on Thursday, August 5, 2021. You can contact our Information Technology Manager Dustin Richards at email@example.com for questions regarding this position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
-Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; AND four years’ computer system administration experience; OR equivalent combination of education, training & experience
– Network + and CCNA are preferable
If selected, applicants will be required to show proof of a valid drivers license, pass a full background investigation as well as a medical and psychological evaluation.
PO Box 1885
Jackson, Wyoming 83001