PUBLIC AUCTION NOTICE
The Teton County Sheriff’s Office will hold a public auction 10 days following the first date of this publication.
- Date of Auction: Saturday, November 10th, 2018
- Location: 140 N Cache Street, Jackson WY (former location of Lotus Café)
- Time: 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
This auction is to satisfy a Judgment entered on Civil Action No.17557
SERENITY DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT, INC
PLANET PALATE, LLC DBA LOTUS CAFÉ
- This sale shall be conducted as bulk lump sum auction, meaning that the bidders will be bidding for everything in one lump sum price.
- Minimum bid price is $176,771.50. If the minimum bid is not met, the sale will not occur.
- Those interested in bidding should arrive 45 minutes prior to the sale for inspection of the items; bidding will start promptly at noon.
- Payment is due at the close of the sale.
- Purchaser will be responsible to make arrangements to move their items within six (6) calendar days after purchase.
Below are just a few photos of the items to be sold, all together, which are in good condition and will be up for sale to the highest bidder: