During the Covid-19 pandemic, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office is offering a prescription drop off program to members of the community who are 60 years old and older. This allows these members of our community to fill their prescriptions while limiting their expose to high traffic areas in the community.
To take part in this program, community members should follow these steps:
1. Call your pharmacy and refill your prescription
2. Tell your pharmacist the Teton County Sheriff’s Office will be picking it up.
3. Pay for your prescription over the phone. If you are not able to pay over the phone, talk with the Sheriff’s office about making other arrangements for payment.
4. Find out when the prescription will be ready for pick up (please allow 1-2 days for pharmacy processing)
5. Call the Sheriff’s Office at 733-4052, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm.
6. Tell them your name, address, phone number and date of birth.
7. Tell them the name of the pharmacy and date/time your prescription(s) will be ready.
A member of the Sheriff’s Office will contact you and drop off your medication.
This program will be available as long as the Sheriff’s Office has the staffing to meet the requests and is subject to cancelation depending on call volume.