Visitation is by APPOINTMENT only. Please call (307) 733-2141 to schedule a visitation.
Minimum 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Medium 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Females 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Maximum 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Workers 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Other 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Jail staff will take your temperature (if sick or running a fever, you will be asked to reschedule)
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask
- Limit of 4 (four) individuals in the lobby (unless members of the same household)
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet while in our lobby
The phone call program in lieu of visitation is Cancelled.
Rules and Regulations
Restrictions regarding visitors shall be implemented for the security of the facility. These restrictions shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- All visitors are required to show photo identification bearing date of birth.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. A spouse under eighteen (18) years of age will be allowed to visit with his/her husband or wife who is incarcerated provided he/she has; proper identification and proof of marriage.
- All visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Anyone wearing inmodest or improper clothing with not be allowed to visit. I.e. no shirt, no shoes, no visit!
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visitor.
- Only two visitors per inmate will be allowed at one time in the visitation room.
- All visits will be limited to twenty (20) minutes and may be reduced if the number of visitors exceeds the alloted time.
- No visitor shall attempt to introduce any article to the inmate he/she is visiting.
- Smoking is prohibited in the facility.
- Visitors that have a contagious disease will not be admitted.
- Visitors shall not be verbally abusive, disruptive or disorderly prior to or during any visit. They may be subject to arrest or required to leave.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit and may be subject to arrest.
- Visitors may be subject to a “pat down” search if reasonable suspicion exists as to officer or public safety.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in loss of visitation privileges for both inmates and visitors.
- Emergency restrictions may be authorized if persons or groups are engaged in a disruptive act during the visitation interval.
- Emergency restrictions for the total inmate population may be authorized by the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Lieutenant or Sergeant.
Special visits are allowed but only when pre-approved by the on duty Sergeant, Lieutenant, Undersheriff or Sheriff, and only if the visitor lives one hundred and fifty (150) miles or more from Jackson, Wyoming.