Good Citizen Letters

Teton County residents may request a letter signed by the Sheriff to comply with international travel, adoption process and other legal requirements.

If you are in need of a “Good Citizen” letter please stop by the administration desk with your valid government issued identifcation card. If you have any questions, please call 307.733.4052.