Special Events Permits

Any person(s) sponsoring any special event(s) in the unincorporated portion of Teton County shall give notice of the intention to hold such special event(s) to the Teton County Sheriff’s Office a minimum of fifteen (15) days prior to the event(s).

If you are considering hosting a special event in Teton County, please stop by the administration desk to pick up a packet containing the special event application, food service application, liquor or malt beverage application, and important contact numbers.

You may also download the form from the related files listed below.

If you have any questions please call the administration desk at 307.733.4052.

Special Events Permit with Fireworks