Lost Property Reports

To have a report taken on items misplaced in Teton County for insurance or other purposes you may call the Communications Center at 307-733-2331 or stop by the administration desk to fill out a lost property form.

Please be prepared to provide a description of the item that was lost, the serial number if available, and the location and date you last remember seeing the item.