Visitation is by appointment only. Please call 307-733-2141 to schedule a visitation.
- An appointment is required for all visits.
- Appointments are limited to 20 minutes and only a total number of 4 visitors per person.
- Valid government picture ID is required for all visitors. Failure to provide a valid ID will result in no visitation.
- Please do not bring any personal belongings other than ID to visitation. You will be asked to leave items in your vehicle.
*We reserve the right to cancel visitation.
*Failure to provide a valid ID or follow facility rules will result in no visitation.
- Jail staff will take your temperature (if sick or running a fever, you will be asked to reschedule)
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask
- Limit of 4 individuals in the lobby (unless members of the same household)
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet while in our lobby
The phone call program in lieu of visitation is Cancelled.
Rules & Regulations
Restrictions regarding visitors shall be implemented for the security of the facility. These restrictions shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- All visitors are required to show photo identification bearing their date of birth.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. A spouse under eighteen years of age will be allowed to visit with his/her husband or wife who is incarcerated provided he/she has; proper identification and proof of marriage.
- All visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Anyone wearing immodest or improper clothing with not be allowed to visit. I.e. no shirt, no shoes, no visit!
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visitor.
- Only two visitors per inmate will be allowed at one time in the visitation room.
- All visits will be limited to twenty minutes and may be reduced if the number of visitors exceeds the allotted time.
- No visitor shall attempt to introduce any article to the inmate he/she is visiting.
- Smoking is prohibited in the facility.
- Visitors that have a contagious disease will not be admitted.
- Visitors shall not be verbally abusive, disruptive, or disorderly prior to or during any visit. They may be subject to arrest or required to leave.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit and may be subject to arrest.
- Visitors may be subject to a "pat-down" search if reasonable suspicion exists as to officer or public safety.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in loss of visitation privileges for both inmates and visitors.
- Emergency restrictions may be authorized if persons or groups are engaged in a disruptive act during the visitation interval.
- Emergency restrictions for the total inmate population may be authorized by the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Lieutenant, or Sergeant.
Special visits are allowed but only when pre-approved by the on-duty Sergeant, Lieutenant, Undersheriff, or Sheriff, and only if the visitor lives one hundred and fifty miles or more from Jackson, Wyoming.