What information do I need to provide for you to serve papers to someone?

The summons, order, subpoena, execution, or other court document is processed by the court in which the matter will be heard. There should be a civil action number included on the court document. An original copy and a service copy should be provided along with a return of service. Special instructions should be listed on a cover sheet. Returns are sent directly to the court system. If you would like a copy of the return please provide an addressed envelope. As much information on the person being served as possible should be included with the paperwork. This includes a valid address to locate the subject, place of employment, telephone number, birth date, social security number, or any other identifying information.

Show All Answers

1. What is your service fee for Civil Papers?
2. Do you require payment before service attempts are made?
3. Where do I mail the papers and payment?
4. What if I want to hand deliver the papers?
5. How many times do you try to serve the papers?
6. What information do I need to provide for you to serve papers to someone?
7. I have papers to serve to a husband and wife at the same address. What is the fee?
8. I have papers to serve to someone in Alta, Wyoming. What do I do?
9. I need to serve an eviction notice to a tenant from my rental property. What is the service fee for this?
10. Do I have to use the Sheriffs Office for service of civil papers?